Payroll Recordkeeping Compliance
Each federal agency has their own legal requirements when it comes to record retention, this webinar will review the DOL, IRS, etc record retention requirements. Records best practices and proper policies will be discussed. Specific statutes will be discussed such as FMLA, FLSA and I-9 compliance. Best practices for record keeping requirements and how to handle audits when records are being asked of you to review. This webinar will give you the tools to feel confident in your recordkeeping policies and to be prepared for any audits that will come your way.
- Key to record compliance for DOL, FLSA, FMLA, IRS and FUTA
- What types of payroll records must you keep for audits?
- Essential payroll record retention requirements under the law
- What are the risks of not properly managing your payroll records?
- How to handle audits and what record keeping tips to have to be prepared for an audit