Taxing Fringe Benefits
Companies are now offering more Fringe Benefits than ever before to obtain and retain talent in their organizations. Because of the complexity of these fringe benefits and the tax implications of them it is critical to understand the details of how to best handle them and save your company money in the mean time.
Fringe Benefit taxation can be confusing and frustrating this webinar will give the IRS view of such benefits so you can stay compliant and avoid costly issues with the IRS.
- Review Tax rules on fringe benefits and to determine the correct taxation amount of those benefits
- Detail out the IRS rules around when taxes are due on Fringe Benefits
- Explain the IRS Fringe Benefit Non-taxable exemptions and the rules around them
- Review transportation benefits and how to handle them
- Review Retirement Benefits
- Review what special fringe benefits that the IRS consider non-taxable benefits
- How to handle tax consequences on fringe benefits
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to... View Full Profile