Eliot WagonheimWagonheim LawWebsiteFacebookTwitterLinkedin
Eliot serves as general counsel to small to mid-sized businesses in a wide array of industries in both litigation and corporate matters. His clients range from five person shops to some of the most successful and recognized companies in the region.
Over the course of his career, Eliot and his team have served as buyer’s counsel as well as seller’s counsel in transactions ranging from $50,000 to $50,000,000. From a litigation perspective, Eliot has both won and successfully defended cases ranging from multi-million dollar, bet-your-company cases to smaller, District Court actions.
In addition to working with clients, Eliot is a frequent public speaker and has served as an adjunct professor teaching Business Law for the Johns Hopkins Carey School of Business MBA Program.
- Selected as a Maryland Super Lawyer
- Named one of SmartCEO’s Legal Elite as a “go-to” business lawyer
- Holds an AV rating (excellent to pre-eminent) from Martindale-Hubbell, for legal ability and ethical values
- Appointed to the Professionalism Committee of the Maryland State Bar
- Appointed to the faculty for the Maryland Professionalism Course since 1995
- Duke University, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, 1984
- University of Maryland School of Law, 1987
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Court of Appeals of Maryland (1987)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1988)
- US District Court of the District of Maryland (1992)
- Business Contracts: Maximize Your Profits and Protect Your Company
Available on Demand