Michael FrisinaThe Frisina GroupWebsiteTwitterLinkedin
Michael E. Frisina is founder and president of The Frisina Group, LLC and The Center for Influential Leadership, responsible for teaching, publishing, and speaking on the current trends in organizational performance. Dr. Frisina is a retired career officer the United States Army Medical department serving in a variety of leadership positions of increasing responsibility that include:
Professional Faculty Positions:
- The United States Military Academy at West Point, New York;
- The Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences and School of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland;
- The Academy of Health Sciences, San Antonio, Texas
- B.S. -- Saint Bonaventure University
- M.A. -- Indiana University;
- Ph.D. -- Auberdeen University – post graduate -- Girton College, Cambridge University in England.
- “Influential Leadership – Change Your Behavior, Change Your Organization, Change Health Care,” published by Health Forum, the American Hospital Association Press in May 2011; republished by Healthcare Administration Press, ACHE, 2014. Now on best seller list!
- Leading Yourself to a Higher Level of Performance,” published by the Center for Influential Leadership, July 2014.
Dr. Frisina has authored over 50 papers and published articles on leadership and organizational effectiveness. He is a contributing author to The Borden Institute's highly acclaimed textbook series on military medicine. Michael is a Visiting Scholar at The Hastings Center in New York, a Visiting Fellow in Medical Humanities at The Medical College of Pennsylvania, a John C. Maxwell Top 100 Transformational Leaders for 2018 and 2019 and a two time Educational Grant Awardee for the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- Professional Burnout: A Framework for Preventing This Growing Epidemic
Available on Demand