Aurora Training Advantage Expert
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein - Advantage Leadership, IncBusiness Skills Website Linkedin
Increase your bottom- and top-line results through strategic leaders, engaged employees and delighted customers in all economic sectors. Achieve your goals through strategic leadership and planning organizational development. Draw on my proven ability to mentor you through major change. My team works with you to craft customized, successful solutions to your complex business issues. Our mission is your success.
Typical results include:
- Produced over $6 MM in cost savings for major insurance company implementing sustainable process improvements.
- Avoided over $1MM in additional costs for energy company’s “runaway” project.
- Enabled a manufacturer to streamline production, saving millions of dollars and increasing capacity and revenue.
- Helped a city implement major initiatives, deploy a strategic plan, improve managerial effectiveness, improve bond rating, and align with city commission goals
Clients are saying:
- VP, major credit card corporation: If you can’t do it on your own after working with Rebecca, it’s your own fault. She gives you everything you need to function on your own.
- CIO, major bank: You’re the only one who told me something I didn’t know.
- Fortune 500 CIO spontaneously raised my fee because: you did an excellent job with my leadership team.
Leadership teams execute robust strategic plans with measurable outcomes using my results-driven, Success Planning: A ‘How-To’ Guide for Strategic Planning. The methodology is further customized in the forthcoming Success Planning for Nonprofits: Evidenced-Based Strategic Planning. Explore documented successful strategic leadership practices of 20 modern executives and key Constitutional framers in Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers.
For over 25 years, I have contributed improved organizational value as a leader, manager, keynoter, educator, and consultant honored by organizations on four continents. I am a Ph.D. in organizational development, MBTI® Master Practitioner, a National Speakers Association Professional Member, St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member, and Board of Directors President Elect, Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce.
Selected Organizational Leadership:
- Chair (5 years) Board (13 years) Center for the Elimination of Violence in the Family
- Board Member, (3 years) Coral Gables chapter, People To People
- President (2 years) Board of Directors (8 years) Greater Miami Chapter, National Association of Women Business Owners
- President, (1 year) Florida Speakers Association chapter of National Speakers Association, Board member (6 years), member, 1997 to present
- President (1 year) Board of Directors (4 years) Royal Bahamian Condo Association
- Trustee, (2 years) Beacon Council
Selected Honors and Awards:
- Florida Speakers Association: Legacy Award; Professional Member of the Year
- National Association of Women Business Owners: Teal Heart (service award)
- Woman Blogger to Watch
- People to People Citizen Ambassador to USSR 1990
- St. Petersburg Engineering Academy: Foreign Member
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)® Master Practitioner
- University of Miami School of Business Mentor, MBA program 1997 to present
- Ph.D., organizational development; MA, biochemical genetics; BA, Biology
- Advantage Leadership, Inc., President,1995 – present
- Curriculum Developer/Faculty: American Management Association, College of New Rochelle, Hong Kong Productivity Center, Lviv Institute of Management, Management, Centre Europe, Mediterranean Management Centre, Nova Southeastern University Lifelong Learning Institute, St. Petersburg Institute of Informatics and Automation, Staten Island Community College; University of Miami; New York City Board of Education, teacher, department chair, curriculum development, traditional and alternative public high schools
- The Paul Hertz Group, Senior Consultant
- New York Life, Assistant Vice President, Corporate Quality
- Equitable Assurance Society, Director of Quality and Productivity
- New York City Housing Authority, Project Manager
- Development Officer, 2 nonprofits
- Medical research assistant: Beth Israel Medical Center, Cornell-New York Hospital
Worked in: Asia, Africa, Europe, Eastern Europe/Russia, North America
- Formal education and training in instructional and curriculum design, accelerated learning for adults, psychology of learning, training techniques
- Trained in Emotional Intelligence; used in AMA programs and with my clients
- Conflict resolution: with clients, conducted assessments and facilitated sessions to use conflict constructively and eliminate negativity; integrated into many leadership and management training programs, and part of all team-building facilitation with clients
- Developed management programs for 100s of clients and for training organizations around the world (see above)
- Management/Leadership training programs presented for over 25 years in Belarus, Brussels, Canada, China, Cyprus, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Singapore, Ukraine, UK, and US.
- Selected training/consulting clients: American Bureau of Shipping (international,) Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Broward College, City of Coral Gables, Detroit Medical Center, Motorola Russia, Rhone Poulenc (international,) Ryder System, SGS (international,)State of North Carolina, Trane, US Army, Navy, and Air Force, Wayne State University, Wells Fargo.
- Converted programs into webinars, deliver those through various companies; topics in management, leadership, human resources, project management, and others.