RCH (American Payroll Association) Credits - Mastering Payroll
Whether you are looking to earn RCH credits or just take your Payroll game to the next level this is the package for you. With topics ranging from Multi-State Payroll Issues to the New 2020 Form W-4 this is a great package for every Payroll professional to brush up on forms, compliance requirements and best practices.
When the IRS releases changes to forms you definitely want to make sure you keep up to date and now is one of those times. Gain a better understanding of the changes made to Form W-4 and what that means for you. Also, learn to avoid penalties by understanding exactly what and what cannon be deducted from an employee's regular paycheck as well as their final one. Take the guesswork out of calculating overtime and learn how to navigate the complex rules and properly calculate employee overtime pay. With more and more companies offering fringe benefits it has become critical for payroll professionals to be able to determine when a benefit becomes taxable.
Join payroll experts Dayna Reum, Vicki Lambert and Marty Heller for this payroll training package that will bring your payroll knowledge to the next level.
Some of Your Benefits of Attending:
- Review of the latest draft form W-4 for 2020.
- Understand the employer instructions for W-4 and publication 15-T.
- Understand how to determine state withholding liability and how it is affected by the residency of the employee.
- Learn the three calculation methods permitted to determine taxable wages for state income tax.
- Learn about child support - the limits and not beyond.
- Gain insight into anti-wage theft laws and the states.
- Understand how to calculate the regular rate of pay under the federal FLSA.
- Learn Fair Market Value (FMV) and how the IRS determines it.
These are just a few of the topics covered in this intensive 6 webinar package.
- Webinars: 3 in this package
- Available Credits: CPE (5), HRCI (4), SHRM (4), RCH (6)
- Industry: Taxation and Accounting
""This webinar was exactly what I'd hoped it would be!""
- Aurora Attendee