In this innovative new session, we cover all of the requirements for staff under SB 1343, and related laws. Employees love this program, which cover the most important legal developments! Certificates are provided upon completion.
- Learn the legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Learn the definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it.
- Understand how “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability.
- Learn the differences between EEO laws and EEO policies.
- Understand the internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process.