Equal Employment Opportunity: Workplace Rights and Responsibilities (For Staff and Supervisors)
In this innovative new session, we cover all of the requirements for staff and supervisors under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the legal definition of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Learn the definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it.
- Understand the differences between EEO laws and EEO policies.
- Learn how “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability.
- Understand the internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process.
- Learn the special expectations for “supervisors”.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Credit: Available upon requet
Request Private Training
Upon submitting your request an account representive will contact you.
"This webinar was exactly what I'd hoped it would be!"
- Aurora Attendee