In this innovative new session, we cover all of the requirements for staff and supervisors under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the legal definition of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Learn the definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it.
- Understand the differences between EEO laws and EEO policies.
- Learn how “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability.
- Understand the internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process.
- Learn the special expectations for “supervisors”.