The transition from staff to “supervisor” can be daunting. Join a communication skills expert as she shares the critical skills required to not only survive, but to thrive in a new supervisory role. Loaded with practical tools and techniques designed to enhance a new supervisor’s leadership communication, delegation and time management, as well as techniques to acquire the supervisor’s mindset and image. This powerful 90-minute program gets immediate results! Gather your managers and make sure they bring their notebooks or laptops.
Critical skills to ease the transition from “staff” to supervisor:
- Discover powerful tools to manage “friends” and former colleagues.
- Master 3 tools to make communication easier, with everyone... every time.
- Leverage the power of “boundary statements” to enhance productivity.
Discover how to manage time and priorities for maximum success:
- Learn how to prioritize effectively by understanding 4 key activity types.
- Unlock your peak performance with 10-time management tools successful people use.
- Master the art of “stewardship” delegation to get things done on time and on target.
Essential tools for tough conversations, performance feedback, and other supervisory challenges:
- Discover what to say/do when tears flow.
- Learn what never to say during a disciplinary conversation - hint... it’s not what you think.
- Discover language patterns to make disciplinary conversations easier.
- Learn how to keep records and notes so that you can hold people accountable.
- Master the art of open-ended questions to gain cooperation.
Don't merely survive as a first time supervisor. Join our expert speaker as she guides you through how to thrive in your new role.