Realizing the Promise and Impact of 360 Assessments
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Joe Frodsham
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0, ATAHR 1.5
The 360‐degree feedback (360) process, in which subordinates, peers, bosses and/or customers provide feedback, has become pervasive in management and human resource development. Some companies have successfully leveraged 360 feedback tools and processes to develop their leaders and broader talent, however, many companies have experienced frustration and challenges in realizing the potential and impact of their 360-assessment activities.
Fortunately, through our work with thousands of clients and research over the last 10-years, key learnings have emerged. There are common and consistent best practices, tips and key areas of consideration that can be applied to achieve the insights, feedback and systemic impact of a 360-feedback activity. When a company designs their 360-assessment program to include these practices, tips and areas of consideration they can realize the large scale and ongoing development that they desire.
If you are considering implementing or expanding a 360-assessment program, or want to improve the results you are achieving with your current 360-assessment program, this is a must attend webinar.
What we will cover:
- Key areas of resistance when implementing a 360-assessment program.
- Areas of risk to be managed when introducing or expanding 360-assessment.
- 5 key design elements of an effective 360-assessment program.
- Chose the right tool – mapping 360-assessment to your business and competency requirements.
- Off the shelf or customize – weighing cost vs. benefit of 360-tool options.
- Building momentum - 7 best practices when expanding the use 360-assessment program.
- Performance vs potential – optional tools and practices for different use scenarios.