Live Webinars are one of the most popular training options available to business professionals today. They are information packed programs at convenient times and only run for approximately 90 minutes. Don’t miss this opportunity to get all of your questions answered by an expert. Aurora Training Advantage offers live webinars from a variety of trusted vendors across multiple categories.
- 1099 Reporting of Settlements and Payments to Attorneys
February 5, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:40pm EST
- Crucial Compensation Conversations
February 6, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
- Drafting Legally Sound Job Descriptions
February 7, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
- Microsoft Word: Creating Professional Documents
February 8, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
- Pay Apps - What are They and Should we be Using One?
February 11, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
- Excel Agility: Speed Tips for QuickBooks/Excel Reports
February 12, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:40pm EST
- Strategies for Dealing with FMLA Abuse
February 13, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
- Advanced PDF Techniques: Taking PDFs to the Next Level
February 14, 2019 at 2:30pm - 3:30pm EST
- Bonus Depreciation Tax Planning
February 15, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
- Up In Smoke – Understanding the Federal and State Protections and Laws Regarding Marijuana Use
February 19, 2019 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
Showing 11–20 of 43 Results
Aurora Training Advantage is proud to offer these On Demand Webinars & Desktop Learning programs. If you have a topic you wish we would add to our library of On Demand Webinars please submit your suggestion through the email listed below.