Advanced OneNote: Functionality to Take You to the Next Level
OneNote is a powerful meeting, note-taking and team collaboration application, but you may be just scratching the surface of the functionality available to you. This training takes users beyond the basics of OneNote by unlocking advanced functionality for organizing pages, functionality in the ribbon bar and how to archive and organize notebooks, sections and pages. In addition, participants will learn the differences between the desktop, mobile and online OneNote applications and how to troubleshoot sync issues.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to organize and collapse multiple pages using sub-pages.
- Understand how to manage and reconcile page conflicts.
- Make your most important pages easily accessible through pins.
- Gain a better understanding of how to create and customize page templates.
- Understand the OneNote desktop clipper and how you can use it.
- Use the meeting details from Outlook Calendar to populate pages before taking notes.\
- Learn how to customize the tag options and draw tool features.
- Start working on multiple pages using the New Window view.
- Gain insight into the differences between desktop, mobile and online applications.
- Save time and frustration by learning how to troubleshoot sync issues.
Join OneNote expert K.J. McCorry as she takes your OneNote skills to a new level. If you are currently using OneNote, but know you are not getting the most out of it then this is the webinar for you.
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile