SharePoint: Beyond the Basics
Your SharePoint site is up and running. Maybe you've added a few pages and some apps. Now you want to take your SharePoint site to the next level. This webinar will help you go beyond the basics and start harnessing the power that SharePoint offers. This webinar will feature the newest SharePoint version available as of July 19, 2019. This webinar will get you up to date with the screens and steps that have changed in recent versions.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand how to create a work-flow that requires approval from other people
- Learn how to add a sub-site
- Understand users and groups and how to manage them
- Gain the ability to add Excel Spreadsheet to your SharePoint page
- Learn how to change and manage views
- Adding more apps to your site
- Adding the apps to your pages
- Making a view a default view within a list
- displaying different views of the apps within your pages
- linking your pages and apps together
Join SharePoint expert Tom Fragale as he provides you with a game plan for fully utilizing the power of SharePoint.
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile