Bookmarks, Cross-references and Hyperlinks, Oh My!
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Marie Herman
- Topic: Business Skills, Business Administration
- Credit: ATAOP 1.0, ATAAA 1.0
There are many ways to reference information in Microsoft Word (Windows version, Office 365 desktop), but you may not be familiar with all of them. During this 60-minute webinar, we’ll take a deep dive into bookmarks, cross-references, and hyperlinks and how you can streamline and automate your documents by using them to amp up mail merges, macros and more.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to add bookmarks in Microsoft Word.
- Understand what cross-references are, the many ways you can reference things and how to ensure they are automatically updated.
- Learn how to set up and manage hyperlinks for sending emails, going to internet sites to other files or specfic locations within a file.
- Gain insight into using bookmarks with mail merges and macro functions to allow you to pause and request input and then using the answer in multiple locations.
- Walk away with shortcut keys to speed up the process of working with links.
Join Marie Herman and level up your Microsoft Word skills.