Best Practices for Screening Calls
Webinar Details $199
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Marie Herman
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0
Phone calls are just another part of the job for the assistant/gatekeeper. Learning how to screen phone calls without offending the caller is a critical skill when we are trying to protect our executive’s precious free time. This presentation will help you to better incorporate general business phone etiquette into your conversations while also practicing techniques for screening out unwelcome callers and ensuring that valued clients are speaking to the most appropriate individual to address their needs. We’ll also cover the common limitations and issues that can arise with phone calls, from feeling like we might need to “lie” to cover for a boss who is not returning calls to handling irate callers. You’ll be inspired to rise to this challenge with new tools in your arsenal after attending this webinar.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand what it means to be the gatekeeper and why that is important.
- Gain insight into the overall considerations for business phone etiquette.
- Learn best practices for providing excellent customer service, including maintaining your moral values.
- Gain techniques to clarify the caller's purpose and the best person for them to speak with.
- Learn the crafty techniques salespeople use to get past gatekeepers and how to combat them.
Join Marie Herman as she teaches you gracefully screen calls and deftly address common ethical and practical dilemmas.