Category Management Best Practices
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: February 17, 2022
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:40pm EST live
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Kevin Giblin
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5, ATAPU 1.5, CPE 2.0
The Procurement team in most organizations is a multi-faceted group with several sub-functions. This includes Category Management - one of the most crucial components to maximize value internally and from the supply base.
This webinar will explore best practices in developing and institutionalizing a solid category management process that delivers sustainable value, consolidation of activities, and efficient procurement practices.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the definition of category management and its' lifecycle.
- Learn about the benefits of Category Management.
- Gain insight into the "8-steps" of category management that optimize resources and minimize effort.
- Learn about the 7 key areas to measure category management success.
You will leave this webinar knowing how to more efficiently and effectively manage spend categories based on critical importance, and alignment with corporate objectives.