Creating Professional Influence
Webinar Details $199
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills, Leadership
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0, ATAOP 1.0
If you want to have a successful career, you need to build professional influence. You need to create meaningful relationships, and you need to be aware of the perception others have of you and your work.
How do you plan to grow, self-advocate, and build your professional influence both in-person and virtually? It doesn’t happen automatically.
That is where this workshop comes in. You know your job requires you to influence people all the time. You need to gain support, get things done, and work well with others. Being an excellent influencer makes your job and your reputation easier. But manipulation will destroy your reputation and your career.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- What it means to build professional influence in 2022 and beyond (and ways to ensure you are not manipulating others)
- Creating meaningful relationships both virtually and in-person (what the differences are)
- Easy to implement tips, tricks, and takeaways to elevate your career today
- The science of influence – and how to apply them with authenticity
- Creating trust (and showing trust!)