Delivering Constructive Criticism – Best Practices
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Myra Hubbard
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for many managers. Through this session participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a certain way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to organizations. It provides the ability for management to address problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
Major Topics Covered:
- When Should Feedback Take Place
- How to Prepare and Plan to Deliver Feedback
- What to Do During and After the Feedback Session
- Creating a Safe Atmosphere
- Importance of Setting Goals
- Diffusing Emotional Situations
- What Not to Do