Why Every Company Needs an Employee Assistance Program
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   SHRM 1.5, HRCI 1.5
An employee assistance plan (EAP) is a program designed to identify and assist employees in resolving personal problems that can affect their performance or behavior at work, such as marital, financial or emotional problems; family issues; or substance or alcohol abuse. EAPs typically also offer services covering basic legal assistance, adoption assistance, help finding elder care services, wellness programs, and more. Positively affect employees and your bottom line in return.
Areas Covered During Training:
• Learn the ROI of helping employees with personal problems; from reduced absenteeism and accidents at work to increased employee retention
• Gain an understanding of a traditional EAP and how to select one
• Create your own program with free or low-cost resources
Why Should You Attend:
EAPs are economical tools to mitigate risks. EAPs can help employers reduce absenteeism, workers' compensation claims, turnover, accidents, grievances and even lawsuits. EAP’s can also tackle employee engagements and productivity issues while keeping your health care costs low.