Employee Recognition: A Critical Leadership Skill
Recognizing and rewarding employees is a crucial leadership responsibility. Yet, budgets are often tight, time is limited and other priorities compete for attention. All of this leads to recognition getting left on the wayside. The good news is that there are powerful strategies any leader can leverage without spending a fortune in money, time or energy. Join internationally recognized speaker Pamela Jett and she busts through recognition myths and gives you strategies that really work.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to reward and recognize employees without breaking the bank.
- Discover easy ways to start a “culture of recognition” within your organization or team so you don’t have to do it all yourself.
- Unlock the powerful secret of “intrinsic rewards” and stop relying solely on extrinsic rewards.
- Master the art of delivering meaningful and rewarding praise.
- Bust some myths around recognition and start doing what really works.
- Discover why a “one size fits all” approach to recognition doesn’t work and what to do instead.
- Create an action plan of curated tools and strategies that can work for you and your team.
Join Pamela Jett today and see immediate results as you implement her proven strategies and techniques.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.