Google Docs 101: A Guide to Getting Started
Did you know that Google offers it's own version of the Microsoft Office365 suite of programs and that it is free? Google Docs includes programs for spreadsheets, word documents, presentations and a variety of other applications as well. Google has made some great strides recently to improve the functionality available within these programs. All of the programs are similar to their Microsoft counterparts, make files that are compatible with the Microsoft programs and are relatively easy to learn and use. This webinar will show you how to immediately start being productive in Google Docs. The webinar will focus on the desktop version, but will show you how to get access to the mobile versions as well.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the one thing you need to get access to Google Docs
- Understand how to access Google Docs
- Steps for writing documents and letters with Google Docs
- Learn how to get a spreadsheet started with Google Sheets
- Learn how to get a presentation started with Google Slides
- Learn how to get used to the screens in the Google Docs Suite
- Understand how to save your work to Google Drive
- Learn how to access the mobile apps for these programs, which connect to your Google Drive
- Understand the file Compatibility with Office365
Join Google Docs expert Tom Fragale as he gets you up in running in Google Docs without all of the frustration. Understand all of the features and functionality that come with this free set of tools.
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile