Leadership as a Business Strategy
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: K.J. McCorry
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
Developing leaders is key to any long-term organizational success. Leadership development is essential for executives, managers, supervisors and team leads to understand emerging organizational development trends, create a pipeline of leaders for succession planning and have the skill and ability to implement business strategy. Leadership development is the process in which an organization cultivates an individual’s skills, strengths’ and talent and focuses on maximizing a leader’s potential.
This webinar will provide an overview of how to create and implement a leadership development initiative that supports business strategy. In addition, participants will learn….
- Defining your organizations leadership development goals
- Understand how to build a leadership development strategy
- Learn ways to approach metrics on leadership development
- Understand various approaches to leadership development
- Incorporating leadership development into the organizational culture