Listening Skills for Success
The research is very clear, professionals who want to excel must possess exceptional communication skills, particularly listening skills. Listening is an active, not passive, process that is essential to leadership, team success, and excellent customer service. And yet business professionals continue to ignore this aspect of training. Join Pamela Jett in this fast-paced, interactive and application-oriented experience designed to enhance your listening skills.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand why listening is essential regardless of job function.
- Uncover and remove barriers that prevent active listening.
- Master techniques that will increase the likelihood that others will listen to you.
- Learn how to stop sabotaging listening success and understand what is really being said.
- Gain techniques to increase listening retention and help the other person feel heard.
- Learn the five most powerful things to say - and what not to say - to ensure listening success.
Listening is more than simply hearing. And, good listening skills can be learned. Delivered with her unique blend of humor, intellect, and interaction Pamela Jett will provide each attendee with an experience guaranteed to leave them motivated and equipped to take their listening to a whole new level.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.