Microsoft Access 101: Getting Quick and Usable Results From Your Data
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 75 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Tom Fragale
- Topic:   Software
Microsoft Access is the database management system that is included with the Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365. It is basically like Excel on steroids in terms of managing large amounts of data. Most people want to know how to use access, but not many do and some are even afraid of it. After this webinar not only will you not be afraid of it, but you are going to be excited to try out your new skills. Join Tom Fragale as he walks you through how to get the most out of your data using Microsoft Access queries, reports and forms.
In the business world you deal with large amounts of data on a daily basis. Whether that is data about your customers, sales, employees or anything elsel what you really want is to be able to work with it quickly and effectively. Even though Excel gives you some great ways to handle your data it doesn't compare to the power that you get with Access. This webinar will teach you how to search your data in any way you want, sort it, summarize it, get subtotals and grand totals, get monthly totals, and so much more all with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to search your data with basic queries
- Learn how to get subtotals with a totals query
- Understand how to make queries from more than one table
- Learn how to get monthly totals with a Cross-Tab query
- Gain the ability to create impressive reports with the Report Wizard
- Understand how the Form Wizard works and how to create visually appealing and functional data entry screens
- Learn how to create mailing labels with the Label Wizard
- Have everything tied together in a user friendly menu-driven application with the Switchboard Manager
Sign up today and walk away from this webinar ready to tackle your data. This is a must attend for anyone dealing with large amounts of data or anyone that has just wanted to gain a better understanding of Microsoft Access and it's uses.