OneNote: Tracking, Coding and Managing Meeting Information
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: K.J. McCorry
- Topic:   Business Administration, Software
Do you scribble great ideas and meeting notes on sticky notes or paper pads and find it hard to get back to them? OneNote is an excellent meeting and note-taking application that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. With so many meetings and projects it can be challenging to track notes via paper tablets and pads. OneNote can solve this problem. It is a cloud-based application and therefore can sync with your desktop, tablet, smartphone and other mobile devices. It interacts with Microsoft Outlook and can be used to track meeting notes, projects, ideas, lists and action items. In this training, you will not only learn the basic functionality of OneNote but how to use it to be more efficient and productive with your meetings and projects.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to do basic functionality in OneNote including 1.) creating, sharing notebooks, sections, and pages, 2.) understand formatting options, 3.) creating page templates and 4.) utilizing tags and creating tag reports.
- Gain strategies on how to track meeting notes effectively in OneNote.
- Learn how to set up and organize meetings in OneNote.
- Learn options on how to tag and code action based information using OneNote functions.
- Learn how to tag and record action-based tasks and move to Outlook Tasks.
- Discover how to integrate meeting note information from Outlook to OneNote.
Join expert speaker K.J. McCorry and don't waste another minute on post-it notes and scribbles in your notepad.