Performance Management Today
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Steven Goldberg
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
There are some startling numbers being reported around our declining productivity rates. It is down 4.1% on an annualized basis in the U.S., which is the largest decline since 1948. And it’s not that different globally. And when this issue comes up in leadership team meetings, there are a few related topics that often come up as well. One is whether technology and automation are being leveraged adequately and intelligently. Another is whether people need more training, including managers. And every now and then, the focus is squarely placed on an organization’s performance management process, including whether the current process itself has a direct positive effect on productivity.
Those attending this Performance Management Today webinar will hear about advances in this HR process area like check-ins, continuous performance management and having the process encompass employee career goals. That said, the webinar will focus even more on newer and less obvious considerations for designing a very modern PM process, some of which our presenter had a role in originating and broadly syndicating.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- The role of organizational networks and influencers, as well as other innovative concepts in modern performance management
- Given the attention on soft or behavioral competencies, how are these assessed?
- How AI-powered skills science is revolutionizing Performance Management.