Travel Planning Tips and Tricks: Taking the Stress Out of Travel
Webinar Details $199
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Stacy Leitner
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0, ATAOP 1.0
Travel planning can be very time consuming and complex. Despite technology advances, business professionals are still crossing the country and the globe and want it to be as simple as possible. You must be proficient at handling all aspects of the travel planning process. There's a lot to consider and understand to be sure nothing gets missed or messed up. There are many factors that contribute to successful travel planning and whether you use a corporate travel planner or tackle it yourself, the task can seem daunting.
Join experts Lisa Olsen and Stacy Leitner as the remove the complication and share tips and tricks that will make the next trip you plan a success. They will focus on strategic best practices that will you become a better travel planner.
Your benefits of attending:
- It's all in the details! Where does the travel process begin?
- Learn how to build creative templates and profile preference sheets - information you need may surprise you.
- Learn how to combine electronic travel details with written itineraries.
- Gain strategies to effectively keep travel plans organized. Tips from the pros.
- Walk away with travel app recommendations to instantly improve your process.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to make your next trip a success in this information packed 60 minute webinar.