Quickbooks 101: A Guide for Getting the Most Out of Your Software
Quickbooks continues to be one of the most popular accounting software programs on the planet. Whether you are an accountant, business owner, office manager or simply interact with your companies financials there is a good chance you have had to work with Quickbooks. Without the proper training, however, mistakes can be made. Those mistakes can lead to cash-flow problems, late bills, missed invoices, incorrect reporting and even tax issues. This webinar will provide you with some hands on training to start getting the most out of QuickBooks and to avoid those costly mistakes.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Get up and running by setting up a company file
- Learn how to make changes to the Chart of Accounts
- Know exactly how to add a bank account to your company
- Walk through the process of setting up Customers. Vendors, and Items (anything you buy or sell)
- Understand the AP Cycle & the AR cycle and why that is so crucial
- Learn how to effectively use the Built-in Reports
- Learn how to create customized reports and when that is necessary
- Know how to check your account balances
- Set up your company Snap-shot
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and come prepared with your pen and notepad (or laptop).
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or email@example.com.