Strategic Thinking: A Critical Skill for Success
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: September 22, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Pamela Jett
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills, Leadership
Strategy is a template for making decisions that achieve a desired outcome. In business, it is not enough to simply be a strategic thinker. Successful professionals also actively demonstrate strategic thinking. In this fast-paced and content-rich program discover proven techniques to develop strategic thinking and an action plan to gain attention, authority, and respect.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain effective tools to demonstrate your strategic thinking skills to your boss and other senior leaders.
- Discover the difference between developing strategic thinking skills and demonstrating strategic thinking skills and why both matter for success.
- Learn why having a point to view is vital and how to demonstrate yours.
- Master the art of “up-leveling” in your decision making and problem solving.
- Learn how to use “impact statements” and create an impact toolkit for your communication.
- Discover four areas to focus on when developing your strategic thinking skills.
- Master the art of strategic decision making.
- Learn 4 steps for more strategic problem-solving.
Possibly the most important training you will attend this year. Join Pamela Jett as she walks you through how to master the art of strategic thinking.