Realistic Strategies for Managing Stress
Learn how to manage your stress before it manages you!
In just 60 minutes, you will learn an individualized approach to coping with personal and professional stress. You will find greater satisfaction in your life and your job! You won't have to share anything personal (you won't have to share anything at all actually), but we will be talking about and sharing some realistic solutions that will work for your very real stress!
Get yourself back on-the-right-track and manage your stress. Life is too short to be stressed all of the time.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand where your stress is coming from and why that is so important.
- Learn to look at your stress from new angles and different perspectives.
- Identify your major and minor causes of stress and learn attack methods to get the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.
- Learn to recognize and relieve the symptoms of stress.
- Gain insight into how your stress is affecting you. Your family likely already knows.
- Understand the 5 stages and symptoms of chronic stress and gain hard hitting counter attacks for each stage.
This can be a life changing webinar. Stress is a fact of life, but suffering from too much stress is not. Invest 60 minutes of your time and make a difference in your life today.
Insightful… humorous… entertaining… even contagious… are all words that are used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer, and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries. Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging ... View Full Profile