Supplier Management: Next Level Value
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Kevin Giblin
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5, CPE 2.0
Strategic Sourcing has evolved over time to become much more than a cost savings vehicle. Supplier Management is a critical but often underutilized component of delivering this extended value to the organization. This webinar will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how to optimize supplier relationships and establish a successful program for your organization. You will be able to develop a road map that provides you with the ability to capitalize on the benefits derived from a focused effort on supplier management. In this webinar, you will hear practitioner case studies from different spend categories and industries. You will be able to understand the drivers for creating SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) success, and ensure post-implementation value. There are varying factors to consider when developing the strategy - industry dynamics, key drivers, risks, and alignment with company objectives. You will also be able to recognize the impact to create a winning program for your organization.
I. Procurement Evolution
A. The Value Mix
B. Shifting Value Beyond Cost Reduction
C. Creating “Next Level” Supplier Management
A. Success Factors
B. Key Performance Indicators
C. Analyzing Results
A. Case studies
B. Key Learnings
- Biography 00:02:13
- Today’s Agenda 00:03:22
- Next Level Supplier Management - Procurement’s Evolution 00:07:58
- Procurement’s Value Mix 00:09:20
- Supplier Management 00:12:36
- Supplier Management From the Executive Viewpoint 00:17:53
- Shifting Focus 00:24:21
- Next Level Supplier Management - The Evolution Strategy For Shifting Focus00:30:51
- Creating the Program 00:44:04
- Next Level Supplier Management - Implementation Success Factors 00:52:52
- Establishing Supplier Management 00:53:59
- Next Level Supplier Management - Key Considerations 01:05:40
- Next Level Supplier Management - The Value for Procurement, The Business, and Suppliers 01:14:53
- Key Performance Indicators 01:21:02
- Next Level Supplier Health Checks 01:24:43
- Next Level Supplier Management - Benchmarking, Case Studies, and Key Learnings 01:27:19
- SMaaS (Supplier Management as a Strategy 01:27:39
- Supplier Management - Next Level Strategy 01:29:53
- Supplier Management - Incorporating The Supplier Perspective 01:32:36
- Next Level Supplier Management - Key Learnings 01:34:34
- Speakers Contact Information 01:37:39
- Presentation Closing 01:39:46
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) 01:21:09
- Procurement 00:01:46, 00:09:26
- Supplier 00:1:51
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 01:06:50
- Value Chain 00:14:29
Procurement: Procurement is the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
Supplier: A supplier is an entity that supplies goods and services to another organization. A supplier is usually a manufacturer or a distributor. A distributor buys goods from multiple manufacturers and sells them to its customers. Similar Terms. A supplier is also known as a vendor.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) : Supplier relationship management is the discipline of strategically planning for, and managing, all interactions with third-party organizations that supply goods and/or services to an organization The objective of SRM is to maximize the value of those interactions.
Value Chain: A value chain is a set of activities that a firm operating in a specific industry performs in order to deliver a valuable product for the market.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) : A Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets.