Transition to Management
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Dr. B. Lynn Ware
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
New managers have large impacts on employee commitment and productivity, along with internal and external customer satisfaction. Yet it is hard for them to ask for help when they need it. Join us for an exploration of how to arm new and prospective managers with the tools they need to succeed. Help vital new members of the management team become effective quickly!
No transition is more crucial to the individual employee and to the organization than the transition from individual contributor to manager. Yet a full year after promotion, nearly two thirds of new managers are still struggling with their role. Join us to learn how to address this issue and prepare your managers for their role.
- The business case and ROI for investing in support for new managers
- Assessing potential new managers
- A model for the transition-to-manager process, including training
- Key tools and support tactics
- Buddies and Mentors: Setting up a system that works
- Warning signs of quietly failing new managers
- Implementation strategies to integrate new manager support with overall leadership development