Proofreading Tools in Microsoft Word
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Marie Herman
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.5, ATAOP 1.5
Proofreading is a core responsibility for many job roles. While you may already know the rules of grammar and punctuation, are you familiar with the built-in proofreading tools that are available in Microsoft Word to support your proofreading and editing processes? Discover the many common grammatical and punctuation errors that could be fixed automatically with a few small tweaks in your settings. In addition, you can eliminate some of those automation annoyances that you don’t want to have active.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand why it is beneficial to take advantage of Words' functionality.
- Learn about the different proofreading tools that are built into Microsoft Word.
- Gain insight into the various options you can customize to suit your and your company's preferences.
- Learn how to use the built-in proofreading recommendations to become a better writer.