Aurora Training Advantage Expert
Amanda Connelly - Career Management PartnersHuman Resources, Human Resources Website
Amanda Connelly is the VP, Leadership Development for Career Management Partners (CMP), Certified Executive Coach, Certified Leadership Coach, and Certified Master Cognitive Behavioral Practitioner who offers a dynamic coaching approach coupled with assessment tools that promote authentic leadership in her clients.
She uses her 20+ years of leadership and executive-level experience including roles in companies such as CVS Health and Raising Cane’s Restaurants to institute a commitment to self-discovery and professional growth. She combines validated assessments and proven techniques to create personalized, performance-driven coaching programs that result in increased enterprise leadership and acceleration of business goals.
Amanda’s guidance has allowed her to inspire leaders through her broad expertise as a talent management industry leader. She has partnered with executives and emerging leaders to drive operational effectiveness in the healthcare, hospitality, oil and gas, technology, non-profit, and financial services industries. She offers development through Executive and Leadership coaching as well as through Team Sessions on various topics that may be customized for each client.
Examples of some areas of coaching success stories include:
- Targeted Performance and Executive Presence Coaching
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Adaptation and Growth
- Accelerated Change Management
Examples of some team sessions include:
- Certified John Maxwell Leadership
-21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership & Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Your Career from the Inside Out
- Keep Employees Ingaged in the Organization
- DISC, Hogan, or MBTI Assessments with Interactive Team Building
- Team & Self Discovery: Learn How to Improve Workplace Interactions
In addition to her coaching and cognitive behavior certifications, she attained her MBA with a specialization in Change Management. She is also certified in numerous assessments including but not limited to Leadership Temperament Index (LTI), Hogan, MBTI, DISC, MDQ, and many more that can be customized to fit client’s unique needs.
Recent partnerships include:
- CHRISTUS Health, CVS Health, Prism Health, Pioneer Natural Resources, Dean Foods, Borden Dairy, Raising Cane’s and many more.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- World Coach Institute (WCI)