Basic Accounting and Finance for Non-Accounting Professionals
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Melveen Stevenson
- Topic:   Human Resources, Business Skills
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, ATAHR 1.5, ATAOP 1.5, SHRM 1.5
To strengthen the value of any function in an organization, leaders and specialists need to know the language of business, and that includes the financial components that have traditionally measured business progress and success. This course is designed to help you do just that.
Even if you’ve never taken an accounting or finance course, this webinar will give you the foundational understanding you need to improve your partnership and support of your internal customers, including operations, sales, marketing, executives, and more.
You’ll learn how the valuable work that you do ties in directly with the overall success of your company. As a result, you’ll be able to partner more closely with functional leaders.
Areas Covered During Training:
- Learn about the importance of being able to speak the basic language of business.
- Understand terminology that will help you become a more valuable business partner.
- Learn and deconstruct the fundamental accounting equation and what it means.
- Understand the primary financial statements, including their purpose and how they work together.
- Be more conversant with executives and department leaders.
- Conquer any trepidation you have about learning accounting and finance.