Contracting Strategies for Maximum Value and Minimum Risk
As with any journey, the first step is perhaps the most important. Learn in this session how crucial a sound contract development strategy is to your commercial contracting success. This webinar will expose attendees to a variety of commercial contracting strategy development techniques that have proven to work. When does a contracts team need a contracting strategy? Who should be involved in developing these strategies? How can you ensure continuous alignment between business strategies and contracting decisions? join Jim Bergman as he shares the answers to these questions and more.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the relevance of corporate strategies as direction for your contracting plans.
- Align corporate philosophies between contracting parties to ensure greater contracting effectiveness and success.
- Create efficiency and effectiveness in your contracting processes.
- Optimize value and financial returns from your contracts.
- Manage risks with greater effectiveness.
- Get your contracting process on the right track.
- Gain control of the timing for your contracting projects.
Join Jim Bergman as he shares proven methods for implementing a world class contracting strategy.
Jim is an experienced contracts attorney and procurement professional with international management consulting experience in the procurement field in the USA, UK, Europe, China, India, SE Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. He has experience working in both the public and private sector on a wide range of direct and indirect spend categories and has a broad knowledge of numerous aspects of services, goods and technology procurement.Previously, Mr. Bergman was a contracts attorney for a ... View Full Profile