Diversity & Inclusion: For Employees
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
The world is continuously evolving and becoming more diverse, and workplaces are no exception. In today's global landscape, it is not uncommon to find a mix of various ethnicities, religions, nationalities, ages, and genders in a single workspace. Consequently, understanding and embracing diversity and inclusion is not just a choice but a necessity.
To address this crucial need, we have planned a comprehensive 90-minute webinar that will serve as an enlightening and stimulating platform to discuss the significant aspects of diversity and inclusion.
Our training will cover critical areas that will help you gain an in-depth understanding of what it means to be both diverse and inclusive in the workplace, becoming conscious of unconscious bias, and the crucial roles of active listening and empathy. You will gain valuable insights into understanding diversity and inclusion beyond surface-level definitions. It will equip you with the necessary tools and strategies to combat unconscious biases and develop more inclusive behaviors.
- Accepting Differences: We believe that diversity and inclusion are not merely about accepting differences; rather, they are about acknowledging, respecting, and appreciating the unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds that every individual brings to the table.
- Uncovering Unconscious Bias: unconscious bias can be a significant hurdle to achieving true diversity and inclusion, often creating unintentional barriers.
- Using Active Listening and Empathy: The critical role these both have in fostering a harmonious workplace environment.
Why should you attend? This session aims to help you create an environment where everyone feels valued and respected, leading to increased creativity, productivity, and employee satisfaction. The skills and knowledge you will acquire from this webinar are not confined to the workplace alone; they can be seamlessly applied to your everyday interactions and relationships, enriching your life experiences.