Diversity and Inclusion in The Workplace, a Managers Guide
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic: Human Resources, HR Ethics
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
Diversity and Inclusion are more than “race,” yet it is the first item most people think of. Employers must be prepared to have an open dialogue regarding all aspects of diversity (the “what”) and inclusion (the “how”), from sexual orientation and gender identity to disabilities, national origin, race, and so much more. This session will discuss the meaning of Diversity and Inclusion, how to develop and enforce Diversity and Inclusion policies and practices, and ideas that might improve both your employee engagement and productivity.
Areas Covered During Training:
- What it means to be Diverse and Inclusive includes developing a policy and focused initiatives to achieve a truly diverse and inclusive organization.
- Understanding then uncovering unconscious bias throughout your policies and practices, from recruiting to turnover.
- How to live out your Diversity and Inclusion plan in your company values.
- Open door policies, manager and employee training, and listening and empathy.
Why Should You Attend:
Your company's internal and external brand depends on being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Many employees are on pins and needles on how to discuss this in the workplace.
This session will help you alleviate the worry about where to start this raw and often heated conversation. It won’t be easy, but starting the conversation the right way will make it manageable.