Negotiating Contracts for Maximum Value and Minimum Risk
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Jim Bergman
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5
This session focuses upon the commercial relationship negotiation interface. You will learn how to become an effective negotiator in the context of a commercial contracting – you will realize that negotiation is not merely an event, but rather an inter-related phase in a larger process. When should you negotiate? How can you best prepare for negotiations with commercial partners? Why are internal negotiations with stakeholders sometimes tougher than negotiating with external commercial partners? These are just some of the questions we will address in this session.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the impact of power curves in negotiations and why that is so important.
- Realize the importance and impact of negotiating before and after partner selection.
- Develop effective negotiation strategies for your commercial contracts.
- Assign effective roles to negotiation team members.
- Learn effective negotiation tips and techniques.
- Acquire hands on negotiation experience in a commercial contract.
- Create negotiation strategies that enable greater value and risk positions.
- Identify negotiation tools that are needed for negotiation success.
Join Jim Bergman and take your negotiation strategies to the next level.