Workplace Violence Prevention
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5, ATAHR 1.5
Did you know that workplace violence isn't only about physical acts? From subtle forms of bullying to overt physical confrontations, violence can manifest in different ways. Join us for an enlightening webinar that strives to create a safer work environment for everyone. Discover the signs, solutions, and strategies to minimize the risk of violence and foster a culture of respect and support. Signup and take the first step towards building a healthier, happier workplace.
Understanding Workplace Violence
- Definition and forms of workplace violence
- Statistics: The magnitude of the problem
- Real-life examples and case studies
Recognizing the Early Signs
- Verbal and non-verbal cues
- Factors contributing to potential violent situations
- Behavioral red flags and indicators
Preventive Measures and Strategies
- Building a culture of respect and understanding
- Communication: The importance of open dialogue and feedback
- Common items in a workplace violence prevention program
- External factors: Security measures and protocols
Responding Effectively to Incidents
- Immediate steps for imminent threats
- Psychological first aid for victims
- Reporting procedures and documentation
- Follow-up actions and supporting affected employees
Every employee, regardless of title or position, deserves a workplace free from threats, intimidation, and violence. By attending this webinar:
- Empowerment: Equip yourself with knowledge and tools to stand against potential violent situations. Knowledge is power.
- Responsibility: As a team member, you play a crucial role in safeguarding your workplace. Be a beacon of positive change.
- Proactivity: Instead of waiting for incidents to occur, you'll learn to act beforehand, significantly reducing the chances of an escalation.
- Support System: Recognize that you are not alone. Discover avenues for help, support, and counseling when dealing with the aftermath of violence.
- Creating a safe work environment is a collective responsibility. By attending this webinar, you're not only investing in your safety but also contributing to a supportive work culture for everyone around you.
Remember, a harmonious workplace begins with understanding, awareness, and proactive measures. Join us and be a part of the solution.