Most businesses naturally move their best performers into supervisor roles. This can be great motivation for those performers to take their career and skills to the next level. Many of your best performers, however, won't have supervisory experience and throwing them into the deep end can cause a loss in production and a decrease in job satisfaction for the new supervisor. You can help avoid this scenario by preparing your new supervisor and equipping them with the tools to thrive in their new role. This package was created with the first time supervisor in mind and will help them to hit the ground running. It can also be a great refresher for experienced supervisors.
A Few of the Benefits of this Package:
- Develop techniques for learning what engages or disengages your employees.
- Gain a useable 5-step model for conducting a coaching session.
- Learn how to use the "BCA Technique" as a template for almost any difficult conversation.
- Discover what to say/do when tears flow.
- Understand how to hold someone accountable and significantly improve results.
- Gain 6 proven and simple steps to effectively hold people accountable.
- Discover powerful tools to manage former colleagues and "friends".
- Unlock your peak performance with 10-time management tools successful people use.
- Learn about emotional triggers, blind spots and outbreaks and how to avoid them.
- Uncover and break communication habits that trigger defensiveness and disengagement.
- Learn clever techniques for dealing with passive-aggressive behavior.
This is truly an information packed training package that is a must view for every new supervisor. Register today and gain access to the tools and knowledge that will help you succeed in your supervisor role.